Monday, June 3, 2013

Get out of town

Dad and I decided it was time to do some touring.. and boy did we.  The link HERE shows our 100 mile route.  This took us through some very lush Glens and up to the Highlands.  Honestly though, my words, and my poor photography just can't capture this accurately.  It has to be experienced.

First we went up to Glen Clova to the Glen Clova Hotel.  Excellent scenery, and very cool ground, plus private lake for fishing!












Then we went back down to Glamis Castle, home of the Queen Mother.  Very cool history and one of the better castle tours I've been on.  They don't allow pics but it's worth going to.
















Then we went through Blairgowrie and up onto a single-track road...up.  Beautiful....


Ending at Edradour Distillery in Pitlochry(one of my favs) to replenish stock, The Moulin Inn Brewery, then for a night on the town with Dad.  A fantastic day.  






No comments:

Post a Comment